No announcement yet.

decent yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job memyself, Still alot of upright hairs, your close. my best picture guess and depending on how you like it, I'd say two weeks.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• memyselfand420
      memyselfand420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mr f i was thinking somewhere around there. Probably gonna start my flush soon.

• memyselfand420
      memyselfand420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also thanks for the props. Im pretty proud. First try ever and made it to harvest. And on a budget too.

I think u got another week to 2weeks left. What kind of high are u looking for speedy or couch lock. If u want a speedy high 1-2 weeks and shes done or 3 ish weeks to a couch lock

Comment

When a strain is a 8week stains it means under optium condistions. Thats rh temp light nutes co2 ect all perfect.

Comment

• memyselfand420
        memyselfand420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks tyler. Looks like you and mr furley agree on the general time frame. That was my guess as well. Cant wait for the day i get to sample my first crop.

• tyler_ hobbyist
        tyler_ hobbyist commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing is better than ur own crop I got a huge grower secret for u, start adding 1/2cup of white sugar per gallon and feed ur plant that along with ur nutes and ur terps(smell/flavor) and over all crystal production will almost double over night.

• memyselfand420
        memyselfand420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the tip man.

By the way if u ever have questions feel free to ask i love teaching people the secrets that exspereince has tought me

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X