Lightproofing for dwc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightproofing for dwc

I am doing my first dwc setup using 5 gallon buckets. They let a lot of light through. What is the best way to make them light proof? Aluminum foil and spray adhesive? Spray on truck bed coating?

This is kinda funny as I just went out and bought truck bed liner to spray 5 gallon buckets and it work really good for not letting the light through but have to let them air out really good

Comment

Howdy Villainous1, You can buy black or dark blue buckets at most hardware stores or online. I use the black 10 gallon totes and use aluminum foil on the tops (around the net pots) to block out light leaks. The bottom of the tote, I wrap in bubble wrap to help to control the temperature.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

i use this . its easy to work with and cheap, I just got a brand new roll for my newest 18gal dwc. it wont allow me to put the right link up with this reply, it just takes you to amazons home page. but type this into amazon. VIVOSUN 6 Mil Mylar Film Roll 4 FT X 25 FT Diamond Film Foil Roll Highly Reflective Grow Room (25 FT)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X