Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlee
    replied
    Must have been your advice to get rid of the leaves that scared me LOL I'm glad you're here Doc Green!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Looks to me like that side growth kicked in overtime....

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    So I've learned something new about varieties of marijuana some are easy and some aren't yin-yang thing always!

So out of 5 seeds I know one seed was damaged almost flat it molded, and 2 others did the same ...it was drowning (my guess) so my last seed I kissed and turned the pump off and just kept the rapid rooter wet but not 24 hrs. a day wet. It worked Phewwwww

So when planting seeds I was at 100 % germination till this variety, my grandma always told me 3 seeds in a hole One for you one for mother nature and one for the crows. I'm happy I needed 2 plants and I have that. Buy more seed if you can to be safe. I'll clone these so it's all good, I just need her to catch up with her over 2 week old sister LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0200.JPG
Views:	704
Size:	4.41 MB
ID:	14087

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0202.JPG
Views:	654
Size:	4.35 MB
ID:	14088

How's she looking Green?

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    I've been bummed out but starting to garden again it gave me a new perspective. And Amnesia Haze gives you nothing but calmness -

• Wildfan76
    replied
    Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
    Some of the strains I've grown tell you that if you get twisted leaves in seedling stage not to worry about it, its common for some strains to do that, but they grow out of it pretty soon.I've had blueberry do that. And also only got 3 plants from 5 seeds...huh? Most of the time I get at least 4 out of 5 healthy plants.
    I have blueberrys growing now, I just posted a topic about that, twisting leaves, glad its normal lol

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Fo sho...lol

The plant will be like oh Shit what just happened and rush food there to try and fix the problem...thus creating growth while trying to heal...that's just how I look at it any way...

• ZigZag
    replied
    Some of the strains I've grown tell you that if you get twisted leaves in seedling stage not to worry about it, its common for some strains to do that, but they grow out of it pretty soon.I've had blueberry do that. And also only got 3 plants from 5 seeds...huh? Most of the time I get at least 4 out of 5 healthy plants.

Leave a comment:

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    I like that idea! I think I need to get more aggressive and do just what you suggested. That should make training much easier and make the plant take shape faster?

• Green75
    replied
    Excellent...calm down..she will live

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Hi Wildfan

You have help now right here in the forum . I love the hydro it's fun!

Green I snipped the leaves top photo!

Leave a comment:

• Wildfan76
    replied
    I'm afraid of hydro but I want to try it, my thing is I keep reading how touchy it can be for nutes, and I'm bad at that in soil LoL, plant looks great btw

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Her first hair cut. Weeee I'm excited again

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    oh for sure...it will be just fine for any training....like going ahead and clipping your four big leaves under your top ....two on each side...side branches will go quicker

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    I would be contacting company if only 2 of my 5 $79 seeds didn't sprout.

I am a soil grower so I don't want to give you bad advice. The color of the leaves looks great and there are a lot of new ones. She looks healthy to me.

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Yes it's just now taking off. the root in the tub is BIG LOL

If it's touchy as a baby will it be okay to main-line? they are suppose to get tall but I can't let them be free.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X