Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Has anyone used the hot shot pest strips to kill mites in grow room? This is my second crop ,first one went to seed, and by the time I figured out what was wrong my plants are full of mites. Buds are also well developed, also how does this mix with co2 . Does it leave a residue

Zeus, I wouldn't use that product near my cannabis or my lungs; that's a commercial pesticide. Stick with these products:
    Get a list of all the pesticides that are safe to use on cannabis plants up until the day of harvest. Learn which bugs each one works for!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thank you , don't want to hurt myself or anyone else,also , haven't looked at your listed products yet, but what is your experience with a high level of co2 for a period of time

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't used it.

The most common harmful bugs (Mites!) and many others you can actually get rid of easily. Get "insecticidal soap" and Neem oil, and make a mix. Then spray your plants with it. This has double benefits: The insecticidal soap kills aphids (mites etc.) on contact, the Neem acts as a repellent and also helps with your plants resistances.
      This is 100% natural and safe, in fact the insecticidal soap turns into fertilizer (potash)..so safe you can even spray preventively so that bugs don't even appear. Just don't spray directly on buds in flowering. I am using this for a long time already, no need for chemicals or whatsoever. Ah,and the Neem also helps reduce risk for mold etc.

Comment

I've used the N.P.S 1 time but only in veg never in flower this s#*t wiil hurt u bad my 2$

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X