Best hydroponic system for indoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best hydroponic system for indoor

What is the best hydroponic system for a 4x4 tent and a 4x8 tent? Looking for the most efficient system that produces the best quality possible ☺

Ask a dozen hydro growers you'll get 27 different answers.

My vote goes to Ebb and Flow. In my opinion it's superior at oxygenating the root system. It's also the most flexible and versatile of the hydro systems, again opinion only.

The bucket and table E&F systems are nice though I prefer my DIY setup. The table systems tend to be a bit tall for tents I think, plus the dimensions are usually the inside of the table, and they often don't fit quite right in tents, then if you go with an outside dimension table you almost have to build your own stand anyway as most aren't made for those trays.

Didn't look into the bucket systems much but they seem pretty nice.

The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

This step-by-step grow guide will teach you how easy it is to grow cannabis using bubbleponics. This method provides consistent huge yields and a quicker harvest compared to most other grow methods.

Comment

In my opinion drain to waste using coco, in the system you will not be reusing nutrients only what you need no chance of spreading root rot or other issues amongst plants as with other forms of Hydroponics. There are pros and cons to everything just a matter of how much you're willing to put into it I work in my garden about 2 hours every night , ☮️

Comment

High Times gave Best Hydroponic System to - "SuperPonics"
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• ellz
            ellz commented
            Editing a comment
            Over priced version of the bubbleponics system on here...no thanks. I spent tons of time deciding to build my own or buy theirs....I am glad I built my own.

Just like others say hard to say because every set up is just like a animals everyone has opinions and needs.
          I'm using a DWC setup with a 10 gallon bucket with air stones in the bottom in a 2×4 home made tent and general hydroponic nutrients.
          The biggest thing is how much are u willing to pay for the set up and how much are u willing to pay for all the nutrients every so often

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well said greenpumkinking. Sounds like something I would conjure up myself, bet you have it working great.

• greenpumkinking
            greenpumkinking commented
            Editing a comment
            The little setup is working amazing used 2 black out curtains for the tent for no light leak spent 40$ and is working better then a buddy's 500$ gorilla tent atm

Someone brought up a system the other day that looked pretty awesome. Octopus pots or something, basically a soil grow that lets the roots grow into a sort of DWC but no air stones. I have no idea how well they work but the concept was intriguing
          The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• greenpumkinking
            Editing a comment
            I remember that octopots it's a cool idea and would work for smaller set ups and alot less water waste I would think

Annyone useing current culture and opinions?

Comment

• Sonnyhad
            Sonnyhad commented
            Editing a comment
            I know this is old but , I just got one going

I'm really enjoying the Top Fed Deep Water Culture aka Bubbleponics method so far.

There are some things I wasn't aware of when I started but I learned a long the way and will make changes on my next grow.

same thing for the engineering on the water tanks.

Basically pick something that you think you can manage.
          Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
          3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
          GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
          Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
          2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
          1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
          2 Big Nugs
          Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

• greenpumkinking
            Editing a comment
            Or something that draws your attention cause once you start your in for the long haul

I've been using my DIY DWC 5-Gal. bucket systems with great success for years now. I try to keep my systems as simple as possible without adding unnecessary "gadgets" that in no way will benefit my plant/s. My basic DWC systems consist of just your average 5-gal. bucket (dark-colored is highly suggested), a good air stone, air pump, air lines (dark-colored suggested) and those 5-gal. net cup. Yes, of course a DWC system is more time-consuming, more work, and a bit more tricky and all that juicy, good stuff (lol), but if it works great for you and you know what you're doing, and you're not killing your plants with over-watering (especially during seedling stage), overfeeding, over-heating your reservoir, or too much light, then you can get exceptionally-looking plants imho.
          Also, if you want "the best quality possible", make sure you don't skimp on the lights you will use on your babies. Lights, imho, are much more important to your growth than any system you decide to use. Good luck on your choice.
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

The best one will be the one I am building. I will put it on the market soon, don't worry.
            Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
            Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• IanHale
              IanHale commented
              Editing a comment
              We are all waiting to see what it looks like in operation too

• ellz
              ellz commented
              Editing a comment
              @IanHale
              It's gonna be awesome!
              I am thinking positive like you suggested!
              My wife is the one who told me I should sell them, lol. Personally I just want to help people.

• IanHale
              IanHale commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear you're keeping your thoughts positive. It is always easier to fall into despair than it is to actively reframe your thoughts.

As for selling them: Hell yeah. For growers by a grower.

As it should be

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X