Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does cannabis make cannabinoids?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does cannabis make cannabinoids?????

Does anyone know why cannabis maks cannabinoids/crystals???? How to increase potency and how these methods work

I blame Buddha.
    Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
    5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
    If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      No wonder he's always smiling

• POKEDSMOT
      POKEDSMOT commented
      Editing a comment
      And with that belly you know he's got the munchies.

Actually they're doing that to fend off Predators like me and you. Look up the article on stem splitting. ☮️

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there's truth to that. One of my cats is like crazy for my plants. As in he will sit there looking at anything I do tp keep him out, studying, testing. Until flower, then he won't go near them, he actually gives them a wide berth.

Why does cannabis make cannabinoids? For our endocannabinoid receptors. Evolution provided us with these receptors, and then God said, Let there be weed.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

What are some tricks that help increase crystal production does anyone have side by sides?

Comment

No side by sides , but good genetics, keeping the temps low during flowering, keep humidity as low as you can when drying and keeping your plant in the dark the last 2 or 3 days before harvesting seems like it helps increase trich production but I have no scientific proof.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Start with good genetics and get the plants to harvest healthy and happy. from there dial in the dry/cure procedure. Those 3 things will produce amazing buds. From there I'd work on additives that boost plant systems like Silica, Humic Acids and such.

After that things like humidity and dark periods etc. are worth looking into. Many people find they work for them, others don't, but a plant that's healthy and buff with good genetics will always produce well barring some accident. And I'm not a fan of the "booster" type additives. I can't comment on how they actually work but it seems like a scheme by marketing agents all to often to me. See below, lol

Slow dry/cure does amazing things with buds. I'm a firm believer that the Dry/Cure has the absolute greatest impact on cannabis than any other single thing. It can ruin great growing or compensate for problems to a great degree, talking about potency of course.

The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X