36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Any guess as to how much longer??

Comment

My plant is progressing nicely. Trikes are still clear although pistols are turning red and curling in.
          any feedback as to when I should harvest would be greatly appreciated

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Get a jewelers Loop and check the trichomes. That is the only way to know for sure.

Getting close Triches are becoming dull. I want to wait to see a few amber Triches.

Comment

Morning 315, She has come along way sense wondering if she was male or female hasn't she 315 ?? You have done a mighty good job with her ,an you ought to be proud of her.
            . She is getting closer an closer, have you got a loupe or microscope to look at the trichs with ?? If not I've got several if you need one just let me know. Nice pictures 315
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks very much. Every bit of information came this site. Also, I have a lot of patience
              I have an 8x magnifying glass but no loupe. Also I have to somehow get mason jars for the cure but I get paid on the 10th of Nov.
              I really appreciate the nice words though. Im going to take a break after this, then do it again. I learned a lot on this attempt

Comment

• bluecanoe
                bluecanoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Big trucker, check out yard sales or especially estate sales. Even Craigslist might have some listed. This time of year, people are getting rid of stuff and when people die, they leave all sorts of good stuff including mason jars (estate sales are my favorites, the stuff they leave is stuff they held on to until they died!). They aren't very expensive at WalMart. I understand a tight budget. You might be able to check the everything's a dollar store and see if they have them and if they are cheaper there. I plan on buying cheap black spray paint and painting the outside of my jars so no light can get it. One day I'll be able to afford nice air tight black canisters, but for now I'm making due. Plants look great! I can't wait to get mine harvested, dried and in jars.

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well you have done a great job , your trichs are looking pretty cloudy to me from your pictures, so every chance be looking, it's easy to see the difference in amber-brown from cloudy. I used a magnifying glass for a long time an still use it now sometimes , good luck with em BT315.

Thank you bluecanue. I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Close up of the top of my plant

Comment

Evening BT315 , I don't know how you like your smoke, but your plant looks to me to definitely be in the 2 week "window" , you can start flushing anytime, but you might want to hear from some others too.
                  But great job BT315, you can be awfully proud of her, she is mighty pretty.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

• bigtrucker315
                    bigtrucker315 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks daa.I am going to flush them this weekend, and harvest next Friday.
                    Thanks for the kind words. I guess my first plant was a success and the next go around should be even better with all I learned

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good deal 315, I know already your next grow is going to be awesome, and again congratulations, job well done.

I don't know if I broke some kinda cardinal rule or something, but after being patient for four months I broke down and picked a bud a few days back.
                  I do not regret my action, nor will I have any ill will for the aforementioned action.
                  I must say it was very smooth and very potent. I see what is written about the Benefit of proper lights, and this is the main thing I lacked this time.

Comment

Evening 315, some folks might say your supposed to wait and not sample any, but I have been known to take a sample whenever.
                    I can't see your pictures very clear, but that looks about right to me.
                    Did you ever get a loupe? Or you using that magni.glass.?
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

• bigtrucker315
                      bigtrucker315 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah, I'm using the glass this time. I can actually see the trichromes turning amber. I've been buying things as I go due to my situation.
                      Next buy will be some better lights. Im also thinking about building some sort of grow box.

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can buy grow tents for less than 70 bucks or less, they will get the job done, if you be careful with the zippers they will last a good while, mine was even cheaper than that, an its holding up real good.

Yea we're gonna have to kill you you now.

Seriously though, I always sample early.
                    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
                    Water Curing Experiment
                    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

The reason I conducted this experiment was that I have severe arthritis and can't afford to buy it.

Comment

• GanjaGed
                      GanjaGed commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do it because I hate self control

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hate to hear about the arthritis, and I damn sure know about being short on cash, I'm always short.
                      You can build one like your talking about real cheap too. Good Luck with whatever you decide Mighty pretty bud you've been growing.

Thanks for the information.
                    I had the same doubts about the sex of the marijuana plant. The world of marijuana is so complex and wonderful, requires a lot of time of knowledge and dedication. Dedication, for example, to get to know the type of seed you are going to grow.
                    Last edited by juan159; 11-02-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• bigtrucker315
                      bigtrucker315 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks daa
                      and your welcome juan

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X