Discoloration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Discoloration

Strange discoloration on my Blue Dream. Any thoughts? She is growing strong but slow due to recent heat which stopped a couple days ago. Fox Farm Ocean soil. pH ed water. Rare 1/2 strength FF Grow Big nutes and couple doses Armor-Si. Still under T5 veg.

It looks like either a ph flucuation problem or a magnesium def. If u know ur ph hasnt moved much then its a mag problem I had the same problem with fox farm trio at around week 4is every single time I used ff trio so I switched to emerald harvest 3part and havnt looked back lol what kind of water are u running (well/city/ro) also do u add cal/mag or anything else?

Comment

• Newf
      Newf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Tyler - I was thinking it was Mag. Use town water which is pretty soft and pH 7.0 prior to pH down. I have only used a tiny bit of nutes because the soil is already rich and she is in a 7 gal pot. I will put in some Cal-Mag with my next watering. None of the other girls are showing this. I have had really good luck with FF on my last 3 grows so I am reluctant to change for just this one case but we will see how it goes. (I have so much FF currently that I won't be running out for another 2 grows.)

Town water usualy has enough mag in it but each town water could be different but whats ur run off ph because u could be locking it out.

Comment

Also even tho its the same strain some of the same batch need diffferent things. It could just be that this plant is more senitive to ph or that its more hungery

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X