Final height question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final height question

I am a month into veg on some gorilla glue and ak47 bagseeds. My 4 biggest plants are in 3 gallon smart pots in ffof. Ff nutrient line. My question is I had seen on a guide by nebula that in a 3 gallon pot the final height should be around a foot ideally. Do the air pots make a difference? Can they grow bigger as apposed to size could in a clay or plastic pot? I have 4 feet of space that the top of the plants can reach to in my closet. The ceiling is 7 foot but with the leds being so intense I need a little wiggle room with the impending stretch that will happen with the 12/12 switch. So since they are current all 6 to 7 inches, with staying in nebs guideline, I should switch to flower now? With them being 14 inches at harvest? And they are currently 28 days from seed.

Tough to say without photos.....Top em tie em down wait 2 weeks repeat wait two weeks switch.

Comment

Refatized,
      like primo said topping and tie em down will allow you to control the height of your plant in the veg stage. I personally like to leave my plants(photos)in veg for 8+ weeks, I believe that I get a bid yield and a stronger plant they flipping them at 6weeks. The only way (I have 4' too) to control that space and veg that long is by training them.
      if you do flip to flowing now at 7 inchs you should expect 14 to 21 inch plant plus pot size. As far as air pots go, they will help you get bigger/stronger root system, which will help make a healthier, stronger plant that grows bigger/more fruit, so it should help your overall plant size and yield. Your pot size will also effect how large your plant's will grow.
      and like primo said, Pictures they do help( plus we like em)
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X