X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Ok so it's day 63 from seed. That's right seed to weed in 2 month. time to chop chop tonight I am real stoked with how all this worked out.
      I have a Hindu kush that has been topped at week 2 going into week 4 tomorrow and I added another pineapple express to replace the 1 I am harvesting tonight, so rotation working well. Getting this down to a science that is really where I like things no guess work just numbers.

Thanks again gwe fam u help me so much every day if it wasn't for all u girls and guys I would not be harvesting such quality and at such a fast rate.

Comment

Nice plants!!!

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate

Super trip,
        that is a nice looking plant! Congratulations Harvester, 63 day is impressive. I'm growing a pineapplechuck I think it is the of Photo of the auto express not sure thou and have really noticed the speed of things happening.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          Is yours from barneys farm if so then it is the parent of the express

great job man, beautiful root ball and very pretty plant.

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks hydrogard works well for me I don't need to worry about res temps

I have finished drying it took 7 days but it's Jared at a stable 62 rh going to burp for the next week or so.
        So it weighed in at 104 grams not bad for 62 days and it's strong nice head high. I harvested be for I saw any amber trics I didn't want any couch lock and I feel I acheaved my goal.
        This was a huge success for me I am going to follow this topping and training secudal for all my autos.

I will be buying more pineapple express from barneys farm in the future I have 1 in the tent right now.
        This I would strongly recommend growing and I feel if u waited another week or so for that 30 percent amber tric mark u would have alot more weight.

Comment

Very nice, looking forward to your next grow!
          The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X