PH tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH tester

can someone recommend the most accurate PH tester?

I don't know about the most accurate pH tester, but this thread here has a few suggestions from more experienced growers:

Originally posted by 420n808
    If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

I have realised that my ph tester needs time to get stable it takes about a min for it to stabilise it sucks but I have learnt to work with it I would love to run 1 of them ph ppm temp meters that is permanent
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Yeah, Hanna instruments sell a combo meter. It measures EC/TDS/pH/Temperature, all in one pen. And for about $160.
        But I personally went and bought a separate pen for pH, and one for EC/TDS. Cost me about $100. Can't wait for them to arrive.
        Originally posted by 420n808
        If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

I have now bought 3 ph pen tester really cheap on up to a 50$ one and all had problems and didn't like the wait to balance and I used them in a DWC hydro and with that you have to pull a cup out to test because the bubbles mess with it.

So with all that I use liquid ph tester
          General Hydroponics PH Test Kit, 1-Ounce: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Comment

Blue lab is a good choice for ph pens about 70.00 on line very reliable,don't forget the cleaning sulution, and the storage sulution very importent to cal. Of the meter I do mine about every cupple of weeks....lol

Comment

I got 10 dollar strips to check my 15 dollar ph meter. Had meter 1 yr used everyday. Sits in storage solution, calibrate bout Once a month or if it seems off. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170807_145545_787.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	129505

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X