Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress sativa

I have 5 plants 2 setiva that are showing some kind of stress

Could be nutrients, light or heat. Light and heat problems might show close to the top of the plant. Nutes could be more all over. Maybe starting at leaf tips.
    Localized? Just a few leaves?
    Are they the same strain in a group of different strains? If so, that strain may have a sensitivity the others do not.
    When I've had a few wonky leaves, I just clip them off and see if the problem reappears or spreads. Lucky so far.
    Good luck.

Comment

• Kgilpatrick
      Kgilpatrick commented
      Editing a comment
      These plants are outside

Nice big sativa fingers . Any chance nutes got spilled directly on those leaves.

Comment

I've spilled some few drops of nutrient mix on leaves when I'm pouring into my Water Farm. Actually after. Nice brown spotting results.
      That's when I started to clip those leaves off, to see if anything spread. It didn't and I figured I just wasn't careful.

Comment

Looks like a pH issue to me

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          And if it's a pH issue, it may be nutrient lockout as well, and she will need a 24 hour flush to flush out all the excess salts.

Flushed them a week ago with sledgehammer, that seems to be when the problem started, my indica are doing fine

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X