She continues to die a slow death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She continues to die a slow death

I am at a loss at this point. I have tried all the wonderful advise you all have given or recommended to me, but my No Lites (fem) continues to suffer. She is in a spacebucket with a 135W full spec UFO light. She is two months old, should I just throw her into flowering stage just to see what happens or abort and start over? I got my PH corrected and new leaves come out nice and green than start turning yellow and spotty with the tips curling and brown. It basically has stopped growing, what am I lacking, besides a green weed thumb?

It kind of looks like the problem I had. It was TMV but it's rare so I doubt it. I did a test for it and it was positive

Comment

To me it looks like it is stunted - meaning it has stopped growing and won't be growing up much more. Unless she is a photo, then would stretch up a bit with the flowering stage.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

How big is your container? Looks like rootbound

Comment

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          My container is a gallon and I transplanted her into that when this issue started showing up 3 weeks ago. If I'm in a spacebucket I can't go any bigger than the bottom of my bucket???? That is why I chose the No Lites because is was a smaller growing plant and was one of the best suggested for the buckets.

Hey Rook, is that an auto or photo? What kind of soil ?? She will still make some good bud.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          I ordered feminized seeds, not for sure what you mean by photo. I'm using kind soil on a bottom layer surrounded by a GWE recommended potting soil. It was suggested she's root bound but did just transplant 3 weeks ago when all this started getting worst (and at that point it wasn't root bound by any means) and if it's not growing can it still get root bound? How can you grow in a space bucket if they need such a big container for the roots? But you give me hope that it might still make some good bud, would you suggest I should take my chances and through it into flowering stage if it's stunted?

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          What if I transplant in regular soil and add nutrients instead of Kind soil, would that maybe kick start it again? Or is the damage done?

If your in KindSoil you don't need any nutrients, I also use KindSoil but I grow autos in 3 gallon SmartPots, . That is why she may be a little stunted, wrong water ph can cause major problems when using KindSoil. Plus smaller pots. Have you got any recent pictures?
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 08-26-2017, 04:27 PM.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          the picture I posted yesterday was a yesterday shot

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          what is your mixture of kind soil and regular?

For a 3 gallon pot I used almost 3 lbs.of KindSoil on the bottom and then use FFOF on top. That KS is awesome stuff.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks, I'm going to check on smart pots. do you work your way from seedling to solo cup than to 3 gal smart pot?

• Rookieweeder
          Rookieweeder commented
          Editing a comment
          do you add additional perlite to your FFOF?

From rapid rooters, to SmartPots. Sometimes I will use Dixie cups but sometimes not.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X