Newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie question

I am week 4 into flowering and I was wondering should I continue giving my girls N, K, and P with every watering. I am using bat guano for N and P and potash for K I just am wondering how long I should keep giving the Nutes. Please advise as this is my first grow and have learned a lot but still have a lot to learn. Thanks in advance.

If it's not broke....well I'm sure you know the rest. Just watch out for any sign of deficiencies or nute lock out. Good luck.

Comment

And if you plan to flush start that within the last 10 days or so before harvest.

Comment

Thank you for you advise I will just watch them

Comment

Sounds like you're about half way through flower. At this point should be just a little N, tapering down to basically none. P and K should be increased. This is also the time when bloom boosters are used a lot. They add more P and K mid to late flower. Cal-Mg is helpful sometimes too, depending on your grow medium and leaf health.
          4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X