how do you make clear oil at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you make clear oil at home?

I know how to make dark oil but how do u make clear or yellow oil at home?

ISO hash, I've never.

Comment

Google THC distillate... The clear... It's not an easy process but if you have the tools and the knowledge Im sure you could get it done. I've seen it done but it wasn't done in a kitchen lol.. It was more of a chemistry lab. My friend has a machine for making "wax". At least that's what I call it. It's like the step before making shatter. Anyways the machine is worth over 250,000. I believe it's a 4 stage process that takes around 4 hours and does 2 pounds per. It's quite the machine. Good luck

Comment

Oil is what i usually make you can make amber or gold oil by doing a iso bath freeze your bud in the container your gonna soak in after you grind it up of course once everything is ice cold cover bud with iso just enough to cover it put lid on shake hard for 30 sec let it set in freezer while you get strainer ready i use a 50ml syringe with unbleached coffee filter stuffed in it strain your iso good then i use a hot water bath to evap it off the less time its in the iso the prettier it will be i like making sure i use everything in my product i soak for 30 min or longer the green color dont bother me it tastes great to me and i know im getting everything useable from the plant that way just everyone wants gold amber oil and wax its personal preff thou. god luck and be careful iso evaping puts off fumes put a fan on it to speed it up

Comment

also i forgot to put freeze your bottle of iso too while your bud is freezing. I use this process to make e-vape juice if you want to go that route after your oil is done get some DBMix its 6$ on ebay for 50ml bottle i mix 1:1 sometimes 2:1 if its good stuff.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X