Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow week 4

Hi,

Week 4 growing some autos, My first grow, read so much about training before i started growing i just couldnt help my self. How do these look at the 4 week mark? I have them under a p900 hear at pot dirt of 81% running 1100ppm co2..

Green75 You were my insperation.
    Last edited by Xcardplayer; 08-04-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

They look very nice man..good and healthy as well..good job

Comment

Thanks, what should i expect going foward? Should i just let them grow from here?

Comment

Don't know much about Auto's but those are some fine looking plants you've tended there.
          The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

So from what I know about autos.. first they very by strain.. so can't be to precise without knowing the strain..
            so anywhere from week 4 to week 10 they should start developing sex(light doesn't really matter with autos.. but when you see them start to develope sex switch to 18/6 this will help them begin bud production.. after your switch it's basically a race to the finish line.. they are basically the same as normal plants just they flower at a certain age instead of when the lights change

Last edited by Daskahn; 08-04-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• GanjaGed
              GanjaGed commented
              Editing a comment
              Really? I was under the impression that you didn't want to flip light to 12/12. Most seem to do everything in the 24/0 to 18/6 range.

• Daskahn
              Daskahn commented
              Editing a comment
              That is the general thought.. with auto flowering plants yes.. I would lean toward the 18/6 so the plant has a rest period and to allow the plant to do its thing however many people are crossing these plants so I hold on to the belief that longer dark period are needed but not necessarily always. I corrected my previous statement

I train till the stretch..

Comment

NICE! I hope you got plenty of room in that tent I'm in the middle of harvesting 4 lemon Haze autos three of them got over 5 ft tall. I kept them in the flower room on 12/12 and they got that freaking big.

Comment

What are opinions on switching to 12/12? every thing i have read says keep them 16/24 hours of light from seed to harvest?

Comment

I have an 8x8 tent, my idea was to take half of it and flower these plants and use the other half sedlings and veg, That was assuming i kept every thing on a 20x4 schedule.

Comment

• IanHale
                    IanHale commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You'd need a tent within a tent to split the space like that.

• Xcardplayer
                    Xcardplayer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    not if you keep every thing on the same light schedule, sounds like you can with autos

Autos do very well on 24 hr light schedule.. Never need darkness.. vegetating photo. Plants do not need Darkness either.. stronger bigger plants and stronger healthier roots

Comment

thanks green

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X