Possible Bananas on one of my plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Possible Bananas on one of my plants

I think I found a banana on one of my plants when I was checking them today, tell me what you guys think it is. This plant is a little over 5 week in flower so if it is a banana should I just throw it away or try to harvest what I can off of it?

Wont have any picture until I turn on the lights, sorry

Comment

Howdy Awaken5, My experience with 'nanners' has been, only a few seeds produced and none in most of the buds. Even the buds with seeds in them (never found more that 3 or 4 in a bud) were very good. I would not toss them, let them mature and save the seeds to grow some more. My current grow is with all 'nanner'ed' seeds and they all turned out to be female plants.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Awaken5
        Awaken5 commented
        Editing a comment
        But wont they open up and produce pollen which will spread on to the other plants?

If you see nanners they have already pollinated the other plants ,they don't have to open up. Like DW2 said ,a few seeds what the hell, we have all smoked pot that had seeds, that was still dynamite bud. Good Luck Awaken5
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Awaken5
        Awaken5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes ok I will keep it, ill have pictures of the nanners tonight, these plants im growing a actually from bud I had

• Awaken5
        Awaken5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just reading the article about bananas/nanners and it said that if you find bananas you should get rid of the plant immediately because it will pollinate all other plants. I have another grow going on pretty close to this one where the plants are still in veg, will this effect my other plants?

Learn the difference between male and female cannabis plants, and find out what to do with "hermies" (female plants showing male pollen sacs or bananas).

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X