best auto strains to grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best auto strains to grow

what strains of autos gives the best yield of good quality bud i have beening reading about critical mass which sound good https://www.seedsman.com/en/big-budd...eminised-seeds

Hey jak welcome to the forum!! Since you already know the Seedsman site, you can take a look on the left side of the page after you go to Autoflowering seeds. If you scroll down, you'll see all sorts of filters such as "yield" (if you're looking for a high yielder), THC content, CBD content, plant height, etc. So that will take you to a smaller selection of plants that meet your criteria.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

How u doing and welcome to the forum, seedsman has a good selection on autoflowers, Alto Colorado cookie is a big yielding plant, Green Crack Auto, , White Widow Auto by nirvana seeds and , lemon OG Haze by nirvana is also a good yielded these are Autos that I know personally are good yielders ,, but the yield has to do a lot with ur set up and how u grow ,, seedsman has good deals if u buy with bitcoins you'll get a lot of free seeds

Comment

Auto lemon Haze msnl giant 55 in plants grows like a weed🍀.

Comment

Nirvana Northern Lights auto, strong, disease resistant, you can't hurt them ,no smell till the last month, easiest plant to grow I have ever seen. Beautiful Plants. Good returns. A real pleasure to grow.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X