No announcement yet.

First Grow Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a wrap! I had a lot of fun with this grow and I've learned so much. I've already got a bigger rez, I will be upgrading my light, and I'm going to add some bloom booster for the next grow. I'm thinking THC Bomb but seedsman sent me a bunch of bonus auto seeds so I haven't decided 100%. One question, I turned the fans on in the box to help keep fresh air but does anyone think they could make the buds dry too fast? The fans are by no means strong so I didn't think they would be that big of a deal.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Alltatup, you are right , they do look beautiful, Good Job ABW3 an congrats.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks peeps!

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dooo hooo hooood...........nice one Bucky

Agentbuckwold3 - Regarding your fans, as long as they are not blowing directly on the buds you should be OK. The goal is to keep the air in your cabinet circulating; stagnate air can allow mold to occur.

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was my thought process in turning them on. Thanks!

Nice job Agent
    Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

Had almost an ounce of trim so I'm making some butter!
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• tvbfe
      tvbfe commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you make your butter ?

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wrap the trim/bud in cheese cloth and double boil it in a mason jar with the butter for 4 hours.

So, did you arrive at a final dry weight? Great grow man, really impressive proof that good things come in small packages!

Comment

Thanks Archaic! I made a mistake leaving the fans in the box on. They overdried but I was still able to pull 18gs out of it. I've still got some coming up on the 5th week of curing and it smells awesome and smokes wonderful. When I get back from vacation next week I'm starting my next run and come hell or high water I'm going for 8oz minimum in the new setup.
      Current grow:

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man, I plan on looping the ropes through the top hooks. I just don't know if I have the light where I want it yet.

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course........sorry dude lol.........just want everyone to be safe lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Go for it, bucky!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X