co2,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

co2,

Today i added CO2, i read that the plants can take higher tempatures but whats ideal? Getting mixed answers.

I have also been running 24/7 should i change lighting schedule? Im growing auto gorilla glue, girlscout cookies.

Comment

I also run CO2 however my room is not sealed and I'm not able to see the actual full benefits behind using CO2. Do some research on this website it's when you reach the amount of light that the plant can no longer use CO2 will allow the plant to suck in that extra light at least that's the way I understand it I'm not very technical with this stuff. And of course along with the extra more powerful light comes extra more powerful Heat I've seen videos of Grow rooms running ride at 90 plus degrees looking beautiful but they're sealed completely and drenched CO2 1500 PPM. One of these nerds or Geeks that's a lot more technical than I will probably Jump On It explain it more clearly but I do know I do see better results using the CO2 it only cost a few dollars per month.

Comment

What kind of light or lights are you using and is your room sealed vented AC shoot some pictures should get more responses good luck.

Comment

Right now i have sealed the room, useing PlatinumLed P900 in a 8x8 tent. I have the CO@ set at 1000ppm in the early stage of life.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X