Copper Fungicide on buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copper Fungicide on buds

Hi! I wonder if its dangerous to spray copper fungicide on buds? I dont think so after read the label but im curious to have other opinions....

http://www.bonide.com/products/disea...-fungicide-rtu

http://www.bonide.com/assets/Products/Labels/l775.pdf

In my non-qualified opinion, no. You do not want to smoke that ! There are other things to prevent and stop pm.
    I don't know how to post a link but at the top of the page in the menu under symptom checker you can find better solutions to your problem. I hope my $.02 was worth something.
    Cheers
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Howdy Fujihiro, I would not use it unless the label specifically states that it is safe for human consumption. As far as I know, copper (or it's oxides) should not come in contact with food or consumables, except for making a soufflé (Julia Childes whipped egg whites in a copper bowl) LOL!
      I would not put anything on them, if a mold does develop, then discard the bud because it is not recommended to smoke or use moldy bud. The best thing is prevention, keep the humidity low, do not allow contaminates (other plants and or animals) around the grow area, and keep the area clean and free of dead leaves to prevent mold growth.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks i just spray my leaves because i have anthracnose but some went on the buds.... but i have still a month before harvest so i think its safe! If i need put more next week i will just put on leaves only, not spray....

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X