No announcement yet.

Incredible Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`ve been cautious with the height until I figured this strain out as it can `go` a bit. I`ve found wide, bushy and with stems that can be brittle though nutes seem right for it. I`ve cured another Bulk lass and the curing takes longer but that`s due to the large buds and the moisture buried deep within so jaring has been a process of periodic airing...hits very, very nice though...sorry about quality of photos but from my phone and seems lower in height than it actually is....which is around 34" ish

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      @mcubed476....slow finishers and still few ambers showing so reckon another week to go as well. In Grow Reports mate, there`s folks out there that get real nice yields using hydro and CO2. This is just soil

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking buds, Pagan, I grew a Dr.Kripplins incredible bulk auto, once an she grew into a monster, with huge buds, she smelled so bad I had to take her to the woods to finish, an she still finished with huge buds, an great smoke. Nice job PaganRich

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks @d-a-a-s-69...I definitely don`t have the smell issue---unless I`ve become immune to it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X