No announcement yet.

seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in the USA too and over the years I have safely bought seeds from Nevile's Seed Bank in 1988, from Mark Emery of Cannabis Culture magazine in 1998 or 1999, and from BC Seed King of Canada in 2014, Bonza Seeds of the UK in 2015 and 2016, and also in 2015 and 2016 from True North Seedbank in Ontario Canada. Over the years I've paid via cash, blank international money order, and most recently via debit card. My seeds have always arrived safely with no problems whatsoever(knock on wood). Everyone of these sellers were honest, professional and always quickly responded to any questions I had. Any of Nebula's suggested seed banks will do good by you. I love seed banks, good luck and peace to you, Pantagruel.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum, you Rabelaisian fellow!!!

anyone ever use Amazon?i've never bought anything from them.they have some hydro kits,would save some time and money.

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked at complete kits on Amazon and eBay and allover the net when I got my setup. It will only save u time not money and it's only going to save u a little time and I am guessing u smoke pot so u have a little extra time. I built my set up for 650 including seeds. I can leave my plants alone for 7 days.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      gmac I buy tons of my growing stuff from Amazon and also eBay like abadtrip. The great thing about Amazon is that returns are so hassle-free. I tried some different products for my plants and easily returned the ones I didn't want.

• gmac
      gmac commented
      Editing a comment
      that about the returns is nice to know,i've never bought from amaz. but it seems like the best route for a novice.just gotta get my old ass in gear haha

hey DAAS69, the info about the smell with the Nirvana will come in handy...do any of these hydro gro's work without venting outside?gonna be tough with my situation.

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      So I don't have any issues with smell until I open my tent and then it's not bad I grow in hydro RDWC and have 1 blueberry and 1 strawberry kush in week 8 of flower My exhaust vent tube just runs into the hallway or if i have ppl over I move it to the top of the tent and close my bedroom door I also have a window fan bringing in fresh air. No 1 has Eva said anything I honestly though some 1 would be curious about the noise as the fans and air pump put out 53 decibal.
      Last edited by abadtrip; 07-30-2017, 02:05 PM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I just say it's a dehumidifier running.

Im in the us and use Herbies got it in 5 days to my door fast and all seeds popped

Comment

So I want to review Southern Oregon seeds. I Do not work for this company. And I do not have any affiliation with them.
      So last Thursday I wanted to order my next grow i have lots of seeds but nothing I wanted to grow next as I am still trying to work all this out. I researched what I wanted and came to wonder woman from nirvana. Cool I went to there website I think it was 36 plus 6 for shipping 42 for 5 seeds cool I played 10 a peace last time. Well there credit card payment was not working. I needed them so I went to South or seeds they had them in stock cool 30 for 5 even better but it was 8 for shipping. The bad part is u need a money order to send them. I am lazy so that was not a big as a hassle as I thought. Got 1 sent it in on Friday they had it Monday and I live in New england. The order was processed and sent back Tuesday I received it today Friday 7 days after mailing my payment off. Not bad. I got my seeds in original nivarna packaging. They also sent me 3 free seeds a drink holder a pin. So yea I was stoked. Also I have called them before and they are nice as ea.
      So yes I will be buying from them again.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

So since everyone talking about seeds I'm curious about a company they are called Gyo.green I believe it seems to me they sale other banks seeds only and don't actually seem to sell their own. But I know nirvana and seedsman are on their list.. they also offer free seeds per buy.. and some as cheap as like 5 for 10$ but I'm not sure about them. So if anyone has any experience with them or can look their site over that would be nice thank you
        heres link
        The best regular cannabis seeds with superior genetics available at Homegrown Cannabis Co. Male cannabis seeds are for growers wishing to breed.
        Last edited by Daskahn; 08-04-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, it looks awesome!! I've scanned various pages, and it looks like a good solid seed bank. I think I will buy a couple of singles and I'll report back about my experience.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Just placed an order.

Wow I am going to try them they sell kiwi seeds thanks
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          Which did you choose? Let me know how that goes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X