Guess the strain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the strain

found an old seed any guesses on the strain she is about three weeks into flower but no smell as yet

Looks kinda similar to what lots of folks used to grow and still do around where I live South USA , we always called it. Oaxaca from Mexico , Damned good stuff to. Look it up. I might be wrong though ,pretty well medicated.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Yeah will have a look hoping it's a good strain but really no idea other than its from a Seedbank so no bag weed 😊

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no idea what strain, but she sure is pretty! Very nice growth pattern.

Thanks alltatup hoping them budsites fill up nice still don't understand the lack of aroma though

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Some strains just ain't got that stank. My sativa is in her 16th week of flowering, and she just has a slight aroma. I haven't even had to use my carbon filter on the grow box. Yours is certainly some hybrid, her leaves aren't super skinny, but her growth structure looks sativa right now. You got lots of time for those bud sites to get phat.

Yeah suppose it's better for growing with less just missing that good morning aroma lol will keep this post updated reckon another 7 weeks on her uet

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I missed the aroma too, so now that I have four hybrids going in my other box and I can smell them every day, I am happier. I just can't believe how amazing the leaves smell. One of my friends dropped by and he couldn't smell nothin but green. Stupid!!!

I don't know either I was just guessing when I said Oaxacan , which is sativa ,but like Alltatup said yours is hybrid , and if it is Oaxacan her leaves will change some and she will either smell like a Christmas tree or a Skunk at the end , squeeze one of her tops and see what she smells like. Sure is pretty,
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Smells fruity like citrus when played with shit got a lil excited when you mentioned oaxaca but after looking I think not but that's the name of the game for me it's a guess the strain cos I have no idea

Comment

It ain't but about 10 million different strains makes it kinda hard , besides looks they all damn near got a little Oaxacan in them from over the years, used to be one of the best long time ago and still is if you got the seeds, any way I hope she makes some good bud for you, Good Luck
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Three weeks is a little early for smell. If it's a hybrid with 8-10 week flowering, you will typically start to get smell around 5 weeks (in my experience). If it's a Sativa, it could flower for 14-18 weeks (see atu's sativa and comment!).
            4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

You gotta squeeze it to smell em when their that young.
              Cfls for a week or two
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Still no smell can't figure it

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stebo, I'm finishing up a sativa grow and could barely smell it all the way through the grow. Didn't even have to use my carbon filter. But some of it I have drying in jars know is taking on an awesome aroma.

70/30 indica? Don't worry about the zero smell tho. I gave a buddy a bubbleicious female seed (nirvana) and it just now got some stink to it in its last week of flower.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X