Heavy16 nutrients, looking for opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy16 nutrients, looking for opinions

good morning gwe! I'm looking into growing a plant as organically as possible without breaking the bank. Been getting awesome results with emerald harvest but I want to work on terpenes a bit more on this project. I'm looking into Heavy16 line of nutes. Anybody here uses it? What say you?
    planning on using RootsOrganic compost unless someone has a better suggestion.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

I have to say dude........heavy 16 look good.......really good.....a no-nonsense, artisanal approach to nutes!!!.......I'm in dude lol....but seriously I think they will be my next purchase
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Morning Lucky. I don't know how you feel about NOT using any nutrients but I just harvested my plant and I had some great results with KindSoil ,an organic soil that already has everything in it ,all you need is just PHed water ,I had plenty of nutrients on the side line just in case but never used any. Rock hard buds ,beautiful trichs too. KindSoil really surprised me.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man! I've heard good stuff on kindsoil too. Can't say much yet but this will be for a contest for thc and terpene content. Trying to put together the best medium/nutes combo to crush the competition!
        Kindsoil with heavy16 might just do that or too much food overall?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X