Good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning

Good morning everybody I hope everyone has a wonderful day smile and be happy stay positive and focus don't let another person bring you down or anything bring you down,,, i learned long ago that stayn angry mad depressed feeling sad whatever the situation is I learned that having those feelings don't change nothing so I learned not to let no one Bring Me Down anybody can have their own opinions about things in life but that's their opinion I still try to look at things on the positive side because if I take something negative and let that give me negative thoughts I'm not doing nothing but making my life negative unhappy unpleasant so I try not to have those feelings because those feelings ain't going to change nothing but have me look at life in a different way and make my life very impossible ,, me being happy I feel much better and things do change for the better in time ,,that's just me the way I look at things and situations,, I'm not mr. Perfect and I'm not better than no one I just try to live a positive life it's not always nice and dandy but I try to make the best of whatever the situation maybe, be happy and smile love yourself and life , growers love from the heart

Good Morning Little, your right to , just be pleased with what you've got and try to make the best of it, it's a much better feeling smiling at people instead of frowning at them , plus it's alot easier to smile than frown. Morning Little and everyone else to and make it a great day .PEACE.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Morning all
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Hey little.......I hope the healing goes well, growers love all
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X