Trimming trays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trimming trays

Hi all I was wondering if any body out there use a purpose built trim tray the 1 that u bought they seem expensive for what they are. I could be total wrong. Let me know if u have used 1 or have 1 or what u like to trim up on. I am a few weeks out but getting close.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

I use a Turkey baking tray $1.00

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto ......

I just do all my timing over a piece of parchment paper on a table. The resinous trim doesn't stick to the paper and when you're finished or need to- you can just pick the paper up and transfer the trim to where you are going to store or dry it. The parchment paper is also a great surface to use between a cookie sheet if you are decarbing any cannabis product for use in edibles. A box of paper costs about $5 and you have like a 25-50' and can use it for whatever else_ way better than wax paper_ it won't melt or burn. We got it for placing pizza dough on before putting it in the oven and it doesn't burn at 425 degrees on a stone surface. Then discovered new uses for it such as this! Don't think they intended it for that purpose but whatever works is good by me?
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      I use parchment paper to cook bacon on I was thinking that i would use that on a jelly roll pan. I was at the hydro store yesterday and was looking at a 50 dollar peace of plastic with a screen in it and I was thinking is this better than a cookie sheet.

$50 bucks for a plastic sheet w/ screen? Yeah, that parchment is great for all kinds of stuff_ I just got introduced to it last year. Bacon huh? gonna try that!
    Sounds Like a good plan to use it with the cookie sheet_thats what I put it on when I decarb for edibles.
    Whats the point of the screen....to let the fine stuff fall through? Or an excuse to charge $50 ? !!!
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

$50 bucks for a plastic sheet w/ screen? Yeah, that parchment is great for all kinds of stuff_ I just got introduced to it last year. Bacon huh? gonna try that!
      Sounds Like a good plan to use it with the cookie sheet_thats what I put it on when I decarb for edibles.
      Whats the point of the screen....to let the fine stuff fall through? Or an excuse to charge $50 ? !!!

Comment

HUH? not sure how that happened..... apologies for the 2X post.

ANYWAY_ If any of you folks live in the northern US, UK or Scandinavia or Canada and have clear skies and want to see some real NORTHERN LIGHTS_ get outdoors sometime between 10pm and 2 am Sunday night, maybe Monday too. Need to get away from any light pollution too. Aurora forecast is a good one_ pack a bowl, bring some with you, and check out the sky.....if you have one_ I'm bummed cuz ours is suppose to be full on clouds...

Comment

I trim on a glass table

Comment

I do most of my pruning with my thumb nail, so no.
            SSD

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X