House security!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House security!

What kind of security system do you guys who are caregivers / Medical marijuana growers use? i use a 4 channel wireless swann camera double medeco locks on my grow room door.. and a gun safe to store curing weed in.. in my state we have to have security for the MMP program to grow! My cameras cover front back and porch with front door and outside the grow room door.

I use my pet puppy fluffy for security.

Comment

• duhgz69
      duhgz69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it don't know. I also use my 95lb GERMAN SHEPERD. lmao

I have a shotgun aiming at the door home alone style haha

Comment

First news paper article I read out here was about a guy who broke into a house and beat an old man, meanwhile his wife went down the road and got their son. The son came back and shot the man. The Sheriff was quoted as, "We're just glad someone was nearby to get the situation under control until we could get here."

I knew right then I had found home lol. Gotta love rural living

So yea 9, I'm right there with you, plus a back up or 2
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Haha i got a .410 slug by the front door sleep with a .40 xdm by my bed with speer gold dots. and 12gauge in the living room with 00buck.. fun times my state has stand ur ground law break in dont come out

Comment

I'm the poorest person (with a roof over my head) in the neighborhood -- that's my security plan

For those of you using security cameras, I'd suggest you don't have any weed (or other valuables) in your security camera shot/frame. These security cameras are very very easy to hack (http://gizmodo.com/5979528/tons-and-...pen-to-hackers). If your network security isn't up to scratch then your security measure could actually become an advertisement for thieves.
          Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Comment

12 Gauge Pump loaded with OO Buckshot.

Comment

So much violence...

Comment

• abadtrip
                  abadtrip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hea ged i am right there with u mate. my town doesnt pay for protection so the cops are 45 min away my wife is the protector and a dam good shot. I don't own a gun or have access to my wifes as my disease prevents me from safe gun owner ship personal dicision.

• GanjaGed
                  GanjaGed commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, actually the day after my daughter and her husband moved in to help me I put all my weapons into their possession. I wasn't a danger then and I don't think I would be currently, though recently progression has caught up to my meds again , but it is going to happen sooner than later and the idea of accidentally hurting someone without cause is unacceptable. Plus this way it will prevent any fight about it when the time does get here.

• Adept1
                  Adept1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess I'm just odd, if I were living in an area that I thought I might need to shoot someone someday I would invest in some fortified doors/windows instead of weapons. Just me...

A dirty .30. 2 pitbulls 1 dalmation. 1 cat 2 kittens. And witless cameras that alerts me when there's movement at the house.
                Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
                5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
                If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

My grow room is behind two locked doors. I'm in the process of wiring my house for 8 external and 8 internal cameras. Curing closet is built into secret space I constructed behind the grow room when I built it.

I also have a 13 year old pitbull would be intruders will trip over as he harasses them for food. My little devil cat should be feared though. She likes to hide in dark spaces and leap out at people.

Should all else fail...and they continue to try and force entry while we are home...the usual American gun solution.
                  Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
                  3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
                  GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
                  Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
                  2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
                  1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
                  2 Big Nugs
                  Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

I also have security grates installed on the inside of the only window to the room that I built my grow room inside.

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
                    2 Big Nugs

Comment

In all honesty. The best security is stealth. Other than that unless you have an armed guard 24/7 anything else is a deterrent or normal home "insecurities".
                      Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
                      5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
                      If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
                      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

My 16 camera system that I'm wiring was planned before I intended to grow. Someone truly determined will get in...but I can at least make it more difficult. I had to talk myself out of filling my grow room walls with rebar and concrete

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
                        2 Big Nugs

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X