First time clone grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time clone grow

So I was given these plants by a friends that just wanted to get rid of them, they are both red diesel. He cloned them off a plant in flower so they have small buds on them and they just look really rough. I really dont know what to do with these girls, a few of the leaves have turned brown sense I picked them up yesterday. What would you guys recommend me doing? Is it to early for me to give them nutes?

Never cloned off a plant in flower. Were they already rooted?
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they were

Depending on the age maybe a quarter strength newts very low low lighting, keep them moist but don't drown them you should be okay it's okay to clone off of a flowering plant it's called Monster cropping look it up great way to grow plants check it out good luck.

Comment

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep I read all about it, Thanks! Next time I water ill give them 1/4 strength and go up fro there

You might be getting hot spots from the foil. I usually hit mine with 1/4 nutes and only water like 10-12 ml at a time, right around the leafline until I see some growth, then I start upping the water and nutes. But again never done a flowering clone.

Good luck with them!
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will do this!

Morning Awaken5, Just checking to see how they were doing. Good Luck with them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Hey Awaken5, just my opinion, but that fan may be hurting the little guy it's pointing at. Maybe move it a bit not to blow right on it.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Awaken5
        Awaken5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thoght that but the fan is not very strong so I think they are ok

I've done two grows with clones, but in hydro. The ones I get are well rooted and ready for the clay balls. At that point 5-7 days of pH balanced water, indirect light, light fan (not direct).
      Once I see them get stronger, 7-10 days, I start with the nutes. Half strength for the first week, the full strength. Good luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X