Yellowing and browning on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yellowing and browning on leaves

Ok this is a Northern Lights Feminized, it is 11 weeks old, and has been flowering for about 4 weeks, using FF Ocean Forest/Frog mix (2/3 OF, 1/3 Frog) with perlite. 400watt HPS (used MH during veg). I am using FF Trio but at 1/2 strength every other feeding. I Ph water to 6-6.3 Am growing in a tent. I also have a Strawberry Cough which was planted at same time and has been flowering the same amount of time yet shows no sign of anything out of the ordinary. I am clipping off the leaves with damage but I still see this persisting. I did a Ph water flush 2 weeks ago. Any suggestions would be appreciated as she has some nice thick dense colas I would hate to lose!!! Appreciate your assistance!

Hey Magicman how many leaves have you already took off ,from looking at the leaves I can't see much wrong ,what's it doing. It's normal for them to turn yellow with age .
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly 10 or 12, I understand yellowing is normal but the dark brown along the mid rib has me concerned and just noticed that the Strawberry Cough is also exhibiting the same symptoms but not nearly as much.

🌱 Agreed! Could you post a picture of the plant in the setup so we can see if the coloring seems normal overall? 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      I will take the plant out of the tent and get a pic, along with the Straweberry Cough which I just noticed this morning is starting to exhibit the same symptoms.

Ok here are some more pics with the full plant, Strawberry Cough, like I said is starting to show same symptoms. Thanks for any suggestions!

Comment

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      I should say these are pics of the Northern Lights. The SC looks just as healthy.

Hey magicman, you've got some nice girls there.
    have you been checking your runoff PH? How long have you been giving the Trio to the soil?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      I checked runoff today, was 6.7 going in , plain water ph'd no nutes. Coming out was 5.5 for the Northern Lights, 5.2 for the Strawberry Cough. Checked solids with TSD pen, Northern Lights 750, the Strawberry Cough 1050. Buds seem dense, well formed. Not sure what is causing this, maybe one the experts can chime in?? This is only my second grow.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a start,PH run off is low, try to get your run off up 6.-6.5. This is a common problem to show its self in week 4 of of flowing. Your plant's look really good just need there PH fixed.

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok will up the Ph factor prior to watering and will see what happens, just watered today so will be a couple days.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X