Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowing leaves 4.5 weeks into flower. Advice needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yellowing leaves 4.5 weeks into flower. Advice needed!!

Help!! I'm 4.5 weeks into flower and I've noticed a lot of yellowing and crispy leaves on my plants. I'm running advanced nutrients a&b along with b-52, big bud and carbo load and terpinator. I've been feeding base nutrients on one day at 4ml liter and then the next watering I am feeding my supplements at 2 ml/liter for advanced and 20ml/gal on the terpinator. Ph going in is always between 6.2-6.7 and the ppms on the base nutrients feeding are 1600ish ppms and the supplements feeding ppms are 850ish. The ph on the run off has been between 5.9 and 6.2. Temp never gets over 86 degrees and humidity stays between 45% and 55%.

Last edited by DJsublimeATLinCO; 07-10-2017, 11:29 AM.

Hey DJ. I can't tell to much but that looks like Light burn to me , lower leaves look greener than the top.What kind of lights are you using? Looks like burn from LED lights to me .l might be wrong but that's how they look from LEDs. Good Luck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

🌱 That was my first thought too! It reminds me of light burn. What type of light are you using and how close is it to your plants? 🌱
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

I'm using 4x 1k watt magnum xxxl low profile lights and they are 24in. From the top of the plants. The tops are all green. The middle and lower leaves are the ones turning brown. Temperatures stay between 68 and 86 degrees and humidity is never more than 54%

Comment

🌱 Hmmm, sounds like you've covered a lot of the most common issues. Did you start any new supplements or did anything different happen right before you started seeing the symptoms? 🌱
          (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

The only thing I've changed recently is that I went to feeding base nutrients on one day and then supplements on the next and alternating that way.

Comment

• berrypilot
              berrypilot commented
              Editing a comment
              🌱 Perhaps try cutting out the supplements and sticking to just base nutrients until they start coming back? You know there won't be lockout when there's just base nutrients. Or go back to how you were doing it before to see if that somehow makes a difference.

It also can't hurt to move the lights up a few inches until the plants get better. They'll recover faster when they're not working as hard.

I hope some other people chime in, too. 🌱

I'm 95% sure it is nutrient lock out. I tested the Ppm of the run off and it was over 1800ppm. I flushed and got it down under 400. I'm going to let them dry out and the feed on a 50% level until they heal and slowly bring up the nutrients. Sound like a good plan?

Comment

• berrypilot
              berrypilot commented
              Editing a comment
              🌱 That sounds like a good plan to me, keep us posted! 🌱

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X