Saving leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving leaves?

Hey there! So I'm three days into flowering and I decided to remove one of my 4 plants from my tent. It was running full-on into the light with little room to spare whilst her cohabitants were much shorter. So my question is this...can I salvage the leaves and make something from them?
    Started 1st grow 4/28/17
    3x3 Apollo tent
    600w MH/HPS
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil
    Fox Farm nutes
    White Widow x 2 and Papaya x 2

Hey Ruby, you can juice them, or make sun tea, feed them to rabbits, prolly even cook them. They are dark leafy greens after all!

Cannabis plants are a treasure trove of utility, right from their potent buds down to the fan leaves.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Grind all the leaves stems and everything and either make oil or budder or hash I like to make oil out of everything I do a whole plant extraction. Very easy to make oil. Grind everything put into mason jars freeze over night and also freeze a bottle of ever clear then next day add ever clear to jar shake for 5mins then strain thro a pillow case then put the strained liquid in a bowl and place over a hot/ slow cooker fill pot/ slow cooker with water and cook till thick and done lol (cooking will take about 6hours per liter roughly)

Comment

Then if u add 30mls of e juice for e cigerettes u can get zero mg of nic and then it's useable in the e cigerettes for on the go lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X