• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick clone King tuc

Hi team

I'm very new to this ,so I'll try my best
    three weeks ago I got a baby King tuc clone
    I'm growing her indoors ,in coco perlite ,
    my nutrients are specific to coco grow .
    ive started with half the amount of A&B that was
    advised on the growing chart , I noticed week 2 that she still wasn't growing any roots nothing was growing from out of the bottom of the cube .

i will admit cause cash was low it was cold at the start cause I didn't get temp/humidity gauge till
    the 2second week .But on the second week I got my temp and humidifier cause it's pretty cold actually it's one of the coldest winters we've had .

now coming to third week her main stem is purple
    I keep getting yellow/brown tips , so I'm not sure what strength to feed her cause she has no roots .

also I discovered that when it's lights out it's been to cold so I've bought a hot water bottle .

shes sativa 80% dominate so I know they live the heat , could any please advice me how to get her
    back to normal and growing strong ,especially anyone who's grown this strain

🌱 It looks like it's growing, which is a success with a clone! At this point you would treat it like a regular plant. They need to be kept warm but not hot. If it's too hot or cold for you, it's the same for your plants. If it's cold you could leave the lights on 24 hours/day, or have the lights-out period during the middle of the day when it's warmer.

So you're ​​​​​watering her with half strength nutrients, and adjusting the pH right before giving water? What is the pH of the runoff water? I think the burned tips either means too much nutrients or watering issues. Also, are you removing runoff water? Perhaps start by giving less water at a time, since it's not drinking much yet. It should dry out in just a few days if you're giving the right amount of water. If it's taking a week it means it's getting too much water at a time compared to how much it's drinking. 🌱
    Last edited by berrypilot; 07-10-2017, 12:42 PM.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Those tip burns are from to much feed. And the purple is genetics. I think your gonna be alright , what part of the world are you in for it to be so cold 17.??
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Guess what Team

GNATS GNATS GNATS

Saw a ting black fly and poke around the coco perlite . BANG saw what I can best describe as
        clear worm with a black head .
        open the rockwool investation plus .

Being new I had to make a quick choice on what to do .Through the soil ,rockwool cube out .

I should of took a pic but I was so upset and thinking on my feet at the time .
        The Gnats had eat every root at the end you could see how the larvae worm had eaten right up the stem .

Everyone was telling to chuck it out and clean up and try again .

But I clean my tent with Domestos and sprayed the shit out of the room and grow room .

CUT the dead root and re cloned it in rockwool again .But a plastic bottle ontop to act like a humidifier paper plates underneath.
        Hoping she will re-root in 2-5 days .

IF anyone has any ideas on how to
        1.Get rid of these Gnats for good
        2.HOw to save my king tuc strain

id be truly greatfull
        for all new growers learn from my experiences learn a bit about bugs and nasties ASWELL .

Comment

🌱 Can you post a picture of the plant now? I wrote about how I got rid of fungus gnats here if you're interested. The first thing is to avoid overwatering. If it's green and growing it still has a chance! 🌱
          (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X