Royal Nugs round 2 - Kindsoil/Coco Loco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 39

4th consecutive slurry feeding was performed yesterday. Nothing but improvement. Leaves are still yellowing but not as much or as quickly. Buds are bulking up. Happy happy.

Comment

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Bleh... purple kush close up is blurry, HPS has since come on... sorry...

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Really nice!!!!!

Wonderful! Wonderful! A pleasure to view!
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Gracias!

Wow they have made a great improvement!!! Congrats...

Buds look Fuckin awesome...

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! My only regret is not using the slurry sooner.

Just wow, the buds look so much bigger than just a few days ago!

Comment

They really seem to have swelled up. I'm having a good last few days with my grows going so well. My mood in general has been upbeat and happy. I think I'm getting too attached to growing, lol.

Comment

Day 43

6th consecutive slurry fed to the girls yesterday. Buds are continuing to swell. They're drinking a lot it seems. The pots are already light when I checked them at lights on. I'm going to give them some plain ph adjusted water tonight before I go to bed and will shift their next feeding to Saturday.

Comment

Comment

Exquisite Royal!!!! They are bulking up rapidly and oozing with sugar! Indeed you are a master of the fine art.
              Will you post your weight ?
              Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
              Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
              GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
              photoperiod feminized seeds
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                Royal Nugs commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Tika! I most certainly will.

Damn dude they have made a big turn-around I'm glad that worked out for you they just look absolutely amazing

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                Royal Nugs commented
                Editing a comment
                And I'm glad you and Neb were here to help. Thanks bro!

Great save, Again. This forum is the best.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                Royal Nugs commented
                Editing a comment
                So true... love it here. Thanks for popping in Charlie.

Very nice save Nugs. Those look awesome. I bet you are excited. This gives me hope that my grow will be decent. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hello Royal! Im a newbie grower but do good! Ive had a couple yard grows and Im getting ready for my first indoor tent harvest. I have many questions but will limit it to this....I use Fox Farm for simplicity, The liquid and powder trio. What can I use to supplement the FF? I read about Cal/mag and wonder if I should supplement? I just learned to PH and follow a feeding schedule, so Im green.
                First two pics are this years yard grow and then the tent and its harvest is soon!! My pics are too big except these. No tent pic. Ive got terrible computer skills and my minds a mess and time to get stoned!
                My first post is to you Royal but Id rather have it be to Nebula cause shes beautiful!
                I really like how the info on this site is so easy to understand and read I now need to learn how to navigate.
                Great Day!

Last edited by 4Dutchess; 12-16-2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Hi Dutchess, welcome to the forum. Great looking plants!

Cal mag is an as needed supplement. Growers using reverse osmosis or heavily filtered water need the cal mag typically. Coco growers as well.

As far as recommended supplements, you can go a number of directions. A pk booster is a good one for flowering to increase yields.

What are you looking to improve? They look great, as is, to me.

Sorry im not as beautiful as nebula

Comment

So.... the hits keep on rolling. Found some developing seeds on the purple kush. I found 5 seeds so far. All of them were at the bottom of the plant. Thankfully the crowns look fat and unseeded.

It's was a freebie fem by Genofarm. Not knocking them but in my book, there's so much competition in the breeding world I will never try Genofarm again. It's just the way it is. She smells amazing though...

Anyway, I won't be chopping her down just yet. Going to see if it gets worse. I'm only a week or 2 from finishing so we will see...

I checked the other 3 girls thoroughly and no seeds. It appears to have pollinated itself, however that works...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X