• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**grumbles something about not having kind soil**

Comment

• Royal Nugs
      Royal Nugs commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sitting on 25 pounds of it right now.

Psst... hey you...yeah you...wanna buy some.........soil?

Really sorry you are still with your own bug and genuinely hope you recover soon. Your frustration is well felt by all of us . yes looking good. With Green on that 4 sure.
    everything is extra awful when the grower does not feel well.
    i recommend: 4 U :; very hot shower, very hot toddies with much brandy, camomile tea, a little buckwheat honey ( for cough) and hit the sack...better than weed because you can break a fever with it...and drink water lots.
    The Queen has issued marching orders.
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Ahh. She's finally accepted her moniker.

Your highness, I will follow your orders or die trying, oh wise, benevolent one!

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        IF we were all hanging out having what ever floats each one's boat with Toddy I would say "Bite Me Royal" and give you and Green and all a big hug. BUT in the forum that might not be proper.

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha! Make it a single malt scotch, neat.

I think it would go great with that ribeye you owe me

Bummer nugs. To have The Borg in flowering. Keep spraying with Spinosad, you don't want them to web. Then you're screwed. I would also dust the top of your pot with Diatomateous earth

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks king. They will be eradicated.... someday.

Make any request and we shall see it be....request the moon and receive it you shall....because to us you are the sun that knows no bounds .....
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha. Laying it on thick!

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        now that is nice!!!!

Plants are so beautiful.......some day I'm gonna grow up to be just like you.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
        Royal Nugs commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! Flattery will get you everywhere!

Seriously though, you're a top notch grower.

Your flowers look exactly where they should be to me! This is what one of mine looked like at that age:

Also, some strains just take a week or so longer to start flowering, which can be really confusing and upsetting! In fact you can see some of your plants are further ahead than others! I know I always feel like my buds aren't growing fast enough or getting big enough throughout the whole flowering stage, but I think yours are doing great!

Is the yellowing happening on the parts of the plant closest to the grow light? If you look at the pic above, I've noticed that the centers where the buds are growing always seem a little yellow at first. I think it's just because the buds are sucking up so many nutrients! So if it's just that, I think it's completely normal

Comment

Beautiful plant nebula!

The purple kush is yellowing all over. It's not bad. Like pea soup kinda color.

I dragged her her out of the tent and snapped a couple pics of her and her sister to show contrast. The pics don't show it but I see it. Yknow what I mean? It looks like a textbook nitrogen deficiency. Albeit a light one.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude your plants look as good as I would expect...tops to ya

• Royal Nugs
          Royal Nugs commented
          Editing a comment
          Crap. Look at all that clutter in the back... Tika gonna be mad at me....

Thanks Greenie. I appreciate you brother.

It doesn't look bad at all, but it's really good you're staying on top of everything! I can see the yellowing a little tiny bit, but I'm not sure it's a nitrogen deficiency. Nitrogen deficiencies makes leaves an almost lime green, and this seems a little bit off from that. Also with an Nitrogen deficiency at least some of the bottom leaves would be yellow and falling off by the time the rest of the plant starts getting pale, but your plants look like all the leaves are green and healthy Do you have leaves at the bottom that look like this?

Comment

She had a couple fan leaves at the bottom before my last defoliation. Not as bad as the picture but they were getting there. The ice bomb had a couple on her too but she's looking good and green. We will see how she does. Like I said if it gets worse I'll supplement with fox farm trio, I'm just not sure how much I should add. I'm thinking I'll just start low and graduate it as necessary. I think you mentioned you burned a plant before with one of the trio?

Comment

Nugs, if you gonna use FF. Use 1 tsp of tiger bloom and 1tbls of big bloom per gal. That won't burn your plants. Those are the flowering nutes. At least tiger bloom is. Big Bloom is just worm castings and Bat guano.

Comment

Cool. Thanks King. I hope I don't have to. I know you grow purple kush, any thoughts on why she's yellowing?

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                The once I grew where also somewhat yellow. All 4 grows

• Royal Nugs
                Royal Nugs commented
                Editing a comment
                Interesting... maybe she's a blonde.

That's reassuring king, thank you sir.

Just be extra careful with the Tiger Bloom, it's powerful stuff! On the flip side, you almost can't burn your plants with Big Bloom, that stuff is awesome!

Comment

Ok, so my power went out for 21 hours. Friday night the power went out just past halfway through my light cycle in 12/12. I let it go, as it was already pitch black and my generator is pretty heavy. I had no business fumbling around in my garage in the dark trying to yank out my 120 pound generator....

So 2pm rolls around yesterday which is lights on for my girls. No power still. Ok. Unplug the fridge and hook up the tent, all was well. Power came on around 4:30. Unhook generator and plug in all my stuff to it's original places before the generator hook up. Lamp fired right back up and was out for maybe 5 minutes.

Well, my dumbass forgot to put my timer back on timer mode instead of "on". My wife woke up around 4:10 this morning. She woke me up and I went to the bathroom and got a drink.

My eyes got bigger than silver dollars when I realized I never flipped my timer switch... I calibrated the time on it but never flipped the GD switch.... arrrgh!

So now my poor, confused girls got 6.5 hours of light Friday night, then 17.5 hours of dark, now 14.5 hours of light. I'm so mad at myself....

I'm thinking about switching my photoperiod so they get 12 hours of dark today. So from 2pm-2am, to 4:30pm-4:30am permanently. Thoughts?

Comment

I think you Fucked up...lol
                  all will be just fine man...you'll see
                  Does that leave time in day for you to be in there?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X