X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact high

Can you get one from growing?

Absolutely.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, man. I'm a cannafillosofer...

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I am right there with u I actually smoke Less weed now that I grow and I started growing so I can smoke more. I love being with my plants i get so happy and excited when Eva the clock strikes 630 pm lights on I get to go be with my girls again.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      abadtrip I feel ya!! Grow lights come on at 4 in the morning, and it usually wakes me up when I hear the hum start. Every morning is like a big surprise in the grow room!!

I know how you feel but I'm thinking intervention ) kidding, thanks. I'm 1st timer. Almost ready for harvest in July and northern us? Started too soon(mid march) and got stuck in sexing. Lot of good buds on some and popcorn on others. Not a store bought seed, unknown. All in 10" pots. Took clones that are already 12" tall and showing pistles wicked weird stuff / I'm happy.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Just you wait 7vic: it will happen to you too. It's like being transformed into a zombie and you can't help it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X