Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Post - Water Cure - Search function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Post - Water Cure - Search function?

First post, I've spent a number of hours reading the site and thought I'd share a device I made for water curing. With the advice listed on the water curing page about a "stream" of water, I went ahead and took a half-gallon BALL jar and used a glass drill bit to drill a hole in it. I already owned a filter for cold brewing in these jars so I put newly cut BlueBerry Kush Auto that I grew in the jar. The ring keeps the filter down, water feeds into the jar from the bottom and out the top as a gentle stream. I thought I'd share and open it up for discussion.

Stainless Infuser: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ATJ6AJG

Secondly, and far more important, I've only been on forum for a little while but am I missing the search function? I can't seem to find out. Thanks!

Looks cool. I take it you've had success with it? Can I ask why you've gone for a water cure over the standard air one?

There's a white search box in the top right of the page

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Adept1, I have that same question.

Hope this helps.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

The area I am in is less than Cannabis friendly, so my primary purpose for water cure was to remove smell mostly during harvest/trim/drying phase. I grow/use cannabis for personal use and won't be sharing with anyone else, mostly for anxiety/stress relief before bed, so the taste/smell is not concern to me.

I just ran ran the stream for 24hrs and will be complete today, plan to toss this bud on the dehydrator for an hour and check it out this evening.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X