• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Tika

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely Done!!!! Bravo!

• ellz
    replied
    Okay everyone...thank you all for sticking with me through my anger and frustrations. The final weight total is in....

Final Yield (Dry): 10.2 ounces (off of 2 plants!)
    Total grow time: 124 days from seed
    Vegetative time: 34 days
    Flowering time: 90 days

Other info:
    Dry time: 4-5 days based on bud size.
    Cure time: 21 days (currently on day 13).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Final yield 01 - all jars.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	747.6 KB
ID:	147606

Name:	Final yield 03 - jars 6-11.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	732.9 KB
ID:	147608

Name:	Final yield 02 - jars 1-4.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	800.6 KB
ID:	147607
    Last edited by ellz; 11-21-2017, 11:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Tika LOL...I know right! That is just a little baby nug. I need to try to take some of the larger stuff when it's done curing. It's not perfect but it'll do! I bet those spider mites are feeling pretty darn good if they are still alive!

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! They are very tasty, that's for sure!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Nice trichomes 😜SWEET...Did it snow at your place?❄️❄️❄️⛄️

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hello Ellz, That's just about as frosty as it gets, it's got to be potent just look at it, that is some kinda beautiful nugs.
    Great job Ellz.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Here are a couple of photos of a sample I pulled out for myself. This was dried for 4 days then cured for 2 weeks. It's airy but it smells and tastes amazing! And it's hella potent!

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    I have about a week left on the main curing but I dipped into the 1st jar already (about 2 weeks after the cure was started) and it is sooooooooo gooooooooood! It's really airy but man...it's potent and the smell/taste is amazing!

• Graff420
    replied
    Woohoo hell yea wait intill cureing is over its great lmao i got about 4 Oz lefted of my BW smoked 2 Oz really fast finally slowing down haha

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Still have a day to go on drying the last batch but I think I am going to have about 10 ounces or so off of the two plants.

• berrypilot
    replied
    🌱 Congratulations! 🌱

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Update: 11/17/2017: Just jarred another 0.9oz of dry bud. That brings the grand total for the 2 plants to 8.8oz so far. I believe I will have about 1 more ounce to go. Will update with the final total soon. There is some that is still growing just to see if it will fatten up but the stuff that is almost dry probably weighs 3/4 - 1 oz. That stuff still growing is likely only a 1/4 ounce (when dry) at best.

11/18/2017: Made the final cut on the 2 plants. All that is left is the drying and curing! Will update one last time with the final weight!
    Last edited by ellz; 11-18-2017, 03:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Graff420
    commented on 's reply
    Training was great but what i would do it take any fan leaf off that way more 2weeks old or longer she responded well amd id clip atleast 2 leafs everyday lol

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Graff420 I agree. I need to prune more and do some better training.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X