Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL My plants are dying

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxwz
    Last edited by Wristo; 02-05-2019, 03:04 AM.

🌱 I agree I think it is a Calcium deficiency. I've personally not used dolomite. I think you might be better off with something that will give calcium directly in the water, and formulated for plants so it gives the correct ratio and in a chemical form that is easy for the plant to absorb. That way your plants get calcium instantly, instead of waiting for the dolomite to break down. I highly recommend Cal-Mag Plus at 1 tsp/gallon. It not only adds Calcium, but also Magnesium and a tiny bit of Iron, since if you add one without the others, it can trigger other deficiencies. The plants need to get things in the right ratios for the best results.

In soil the pH should be 6-7, and in coco it should be 5.5-6.5.

From looking at your plant I'd guess you still have at least another month to go before they're ready to harvest, so definitely you want to try to stop this from spreading before then! When the buds start getting close to harvest, all the white pistils will start to darken and curl in. When the pistils on the buds are still all white and sticking straight out like this, it usually means you have at least a month to go.

What nutrients are you using? Since one of your plants is just fine, I feel like this one might just be a heavier feeder. Some plants just need higher levels of nutrients than others. The pictures don't look like the plant has too much Nitrogen, which would make the leaves really dark. Besides the spots, your leaves actually seem like a pretty good color! 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X