No announcement yet.

male plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had 8 pulled 3 now 1 is for sure female because it is a clone. the others where from seed. my thinking was that 1 was showing both sex if it was already to late I may as well let it grow with the rest and get what I get. but the clone is medusa its getting nice and bushy so if its not to late id at least like that 1 to be pure female but again if not what the difference if seeds are unavoidable may as well let as many grow as I can. I'm all over these things so they were only showing sex for a couple days or id have noticed generally speaking I'm not sure that's enough time to spread pollen but again I don't know.

Comment

I sure hope it turns out right to ,I've heard bout Medusa I would want that one right 2. It's your call a few seeds what the hell, I don't know where you live but it ain't to late where I live to start some more . Good Luck with whatever you decide. I know what I would do but they ain't mine.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

I'm in cali

Comment

Whatever you do 408 your gonna have some good bud I know. I'm in Ms.the Magnolia State.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X