6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Dirt
      Dirt commented
      Editing a comment
      Just placed my order really nice place but a lot was out of stock,, thanks for the info

Do they take credit cards???

Comment

Bonzi seeds a very large slection,I got mine in 12 days and yes thay take C.C.s I chose stealth shipping / no tracking good luck!

Comment

Thanks man,,

Comment

🌱 Seedsman from the website carries Barney's Farm strains and they have been good to me every time I've ordered over the last few years or so. In fact, I also recommend Barney's Farm as a breeder just in general, no matter where you get them. I grew BF Pineapple Chunk based on a recommendation from the site, which was a low yielder but probably some of the best, most memorable bud I've grown, and smelled incredible. It's totally worth the low yields. Liberty Haze and LSD were both really potent and good yielders. Acapulco Gold was unique in effects and some people REALLY loved it though I thought it was pretty standard potency. Critical Kush and Vanilla Kush were great and smooth all around, and their Blue Cheese Auto was a great yielder with potent buds, one of the stars of my auto grow. I doubt you'll go wrong if you stick with BF strains, especially the established strains and cup winners! Welcome to growing! You start for the weed but then get addicted to the process! 🌱
          (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X