No announcement yet.

The Pipe/Bong pic thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I use. What the heck is a percolator pipe? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0148.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	113029

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      A percolator is gonna filter the smoke thru water, so it's a variation on a bong...

Who wants to take a ride?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	113049
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• ellz
      ellz commented
      Editing a comment
      I use Formula 420 and it works fantastic!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree about the "letting it sit" smoke, but I'll still hit it if no one else wants it...

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you don't want to let it go to waste!

Guess what new pipe incoming

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too!! See above. ETA Monday.

I've had alot of glass but they always end up broken

Comment

• berrypilot
      berrypilot commented
      Editing a comment
      🌱 Me too. I've eventually broken every single bong me or my husband have gotten over the years! Somehow it's never him. We've purchased more than a dozen and there's only two left! I feel so bad I always find a way to knock them over and we have wood floors so they break! 🌱

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, y'all are right, but there ain't nothin like a good bong!!

Who wants some bong hit videos i could totally make one with the new piece

Comment

• berrypilot
      berrypilot commented
      Editing a comment
      🌱 Bong hit videos seem so fun to make and share, but I feel like they're so incriminating. I worry about making videos like that more than sharing plant pictures. I can always deny it's my plant, but it's hard to deny you did something when you're literally on video! 🌱

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      No faces allowed! Just smoke and water!!!

This is a small bubbler I helped design. I vaporize only and wanted something that my eNano vaporizer could attach to. I also wanted to use a whip so that the bong / vaporizer could stay safely on the table while i used a hand-held glass piece for inhaling.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice!!!!!

• berrypilot
      berrypilot commented
      Editing a comment
      🌱 Now that's creative! 🌱

After smoking the new dab rig im am so impressed with expensive glass it is so worth the MONEY!!!!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure dirtied up that water, inuart!!! Good job!

• Inuart88
      Inuart88 commented
      Editing a comment
      No i dont smoke much my buddy was celerbrating a new job at 150an hour to 300 an hour we smoked almost a half ounce that night =)!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X