Dwc flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwc flush

What's ur Dwc flush process. Using floratro calmag and hydro guard. I'm in dirt my brother is doing Dwc with the same clones. So for Dwc just phed water still hydroguard.

🌱 I flush for 3-4 days with just Hydroguard, but no other nutrients. Hydroguard just has bacteria, but doesn't contain any nutrients or micronutrients so it's good to use during flush. Seems to work well for me If I try to flush longer than that usually the plant starts getting really yellow really fast. DWC is not like in soil where there's still some nutrients in the soil.🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Howdy redbeard, I grow in DWC and use the GH Maxi series with some of their supplements. I use the FloraKleen (2 tsp per gallon) in pH'ed water for four days, then drain and fill with only pH'ed water for another three days. This is GH recommendation and it works very well for me.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I too grow DWC but use only water for flushing

Comment

If you keep your reservoir changed out regularly there is no need to flush until harvest.
          Last edited by Burny; 07-01-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Burny
            Burny commented
            Editing a comment
            I do flush in ph'd water for a few days before harvest.

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Burny, I used to think that it was a waste of time to flush before harvest. I completely drain and change out the nutrient solution every week as well, but it was taking six or more weeks curing to get the smoke just down to harsh. I thought that this was due to the cooler temperatures of curing in the fridge (lost some from mold when curing in a closet). The first flush made such a difference! It only took a couple of weeks for the bud to get smooth and it only got better from there! I have not done just a plain water flush, but I do think that it would be better than not to flush at all.

• Burny
            Burny commented
            Editing a comment
            I never really thought about using anything for flushing. I have always just used water. I don't use very many nutrients throughout the grow. Just gh trio at half strength. I have been considering adding some other supplements but seems like things are going ok the way I am doing. I'm about afraid to change anything.

I flush with Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish for a week-10 days, AND I do 48 hour flushes every 4-5 weeks during flower to prevent buildup and give the girls a breather. They always really like it.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Jason
            Jason commented
            Editing a comment
            I "flush" with pH'd water for a few hours between every nutrient change, every 6-7 days. At the end, mostly pH's water for 7-10 days with some days early on with Flawless Finish. Worked very good the first time with very smooth smoke, no mineral crackle and nice white ash.

Actually the plants that I grew that made the gwe newsletter one of those flushed in water and hydroguard for 18 days before I cut the last cola. I think I misunderstood the question before.

Comment

• berrypilot
            berrypilot commented
            Editing a comment
            🌱 Did you find the leaves turned yellow early, or did they stay green for the whole time? 🌱

Here are a few pics. There are more in gwe newsletter #266.

Comment

• Burny
            Burny commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks allta

• berrypilot
            berrypilot commented
            Editing a comment
            🌱 Wow, congrats on being featured! That's a really impressive harvest! 🌱

• Burny
            Burny commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. It was an honor to be in the newsletter.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X