please help edges of some leaves are going brown and some have a few spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help edges of some leaves are going brown and some have a few spots

all was good until about 2 weeks ago when tips of lower leaves started turning brown turned out ph was too high about 8.5 some spots started appearing on some leaves but not many any help is much appreciated

i cant upload pic it tells me file is too big

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll need to resize under 2 mg, most take a screen shot of the picture.

🌱 You can also upload pictures for free without an account here http://imgur.com then just post the link 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Nice 1 buddy have an account gonna upload screenshots now

Comment

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Dolly
          Are you using a fan? What's your temp hi and low? What kind of light are you running? How old is your plant? And have you checked the underside of the leafs for bugs?

No bugs have no fan but extraction fan with filter it's in a tent temps from 20 - 25 oc slightly lower in the mornings could get as low as 18

Comment

Plant is about 2 months old was few teething problems at the start light is 250w CFL going 2 upgrade to 600w hps when it's ready for flowering just need 2 b careful of the eye in the sky 😑

Comment

Sorry for all the questions, but the more info you can give the better the help will be.
            what is you waters ph in and out and is that soil? What kind of nutrients are you feeding and are you giving it any cal-mag? What is your watering schedule and how much?
            it kind of looks like the pot could have use more soil/bigger pot are you going to transplant before flowing?
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

its soil buddy ph going in is 6.5 kangen water dont know the p.h of water coming out tho. going to upgrade light and re-plant in bigger pot with high grade compost before i put it in2 flowering im using seaweed nutrients but at 1/2 reccomended dose only started that when i seen her getting sick watering schedule every couple of days 1-2 cups but is in a fabric pot. its only on some leaves tho and only the biggest fan leaves i have trimmed them off to let more light in to underneath but only removed 4 leaves im going to see if anything changes on the others and work it from there. its my first proper try at a lil grow had wardrobe set up years ago but that didnt end up good :L but i really appreciate the help on here very useful way to spread the love of the bud any other tips would be great as am looking to expand this is just a trial and error run

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Dolly, please check your pH in the runoff water that comes out. Your pH might be very high, and that might be affecting the roots' ability to uptake nutrients. If you pH runoff is very, flush your plant and give her a rest from nutes.

🌱 It kind of looks like spots like you might get from bugs? 🌱

Comment

Hello Dolly,
                so I think your plant looks pretty Stout and you have a good start. With that said my thoughts on your leaf discoloration in is.
                you had a high ph just a couple weeks ago, so you should check your run off PH, if it's high which my guess is that it could be probably should flush your soil with a little more water then a cup or two, you want your run off to be close to your input that tells you your soil PH is Good at the root zone. I keep looking a the top leafs kind of taco, kind of drooping, that can be a heat problem ( we check that) a too much fan ( we check that) or a water problem (under/over), my opinion would be after you check that run off to start watering a little more less often. You should water till you have a little run off then wait till the top inch of your soil is dry before watering again a smaller pot will need to be watered more often then a larger one but I think one to two cups is a little lite. I do believe that your plant needs a transplant in its future. When you do fill you pot up a little more.
                I hope this helps, I think your on the right track to a productive grow.
                best of luck and keep us posted
                You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks buddy really appreciated I'll keep you updated on the progress and post few more pics when I pay her a visit lol

Comment

🌱 The little black specks sitting on the leaves, is that from dirt? 🌱

Comment

Yes bud had dirty hand while checking lol the spots in on about are brownish

Comment

I'm using kangen water am nearly sure that adds calcium to the water so unsure about nutrients am using seaweed concentrate ATM
                        Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
                          alltatup commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Kangen water doesn't add calcium, and if it's alkilinized water, it's probably too high a pH for your cannabis plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X