No announcement yet.

Medical Marijuana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys does anybody of you each had a go at utilizing any portable application when purchasing weed on the web? I discover this application from greenmed here in https://www.greenmed.io/index.php and I was planning to get a few inputs previously attempting it. Much appreciated ahead of time

Comment

in canada if you have your medical document you can purchase medical cannabis from licensed dispensaries such as broken coast out of BC
      4'x 6' x 8' room
      2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
      sunshine mix #4
      mega crop nutes
      current grow
      cd-1
      jack herer
      afghan kush
      green doctor

Comment

Hi, I’ve been treating myself with thc +cbd since I was digignos? With cancer July 4 of this year.
        the doctors tried to put me on opoids ? I refused I told the team I self med at home with weed.
        im receaveing cemo six rounds lasting five days each with a two week brake in between,the team
        came up with a man made thc pill given to cancer patients to increase apatite and improve wellbeing
        Dronabinol is the name of the man made thc I take as needed in hospital. At home it’s back to the weed
        and it’s cureing the cancer!!!! For sure had a pet scan after round four and none found I had to continue
        the treatments to make sure there are no free radical cells that were missed by the cemo roaming around.
        I can’t say it works for everyone But it worked for me! Lol

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad you're through with round 6!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X