Strain recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strain recommendation

Can anyone recommend me a good strain for depression and anxiety prefer indica for pain also. Plz and thank u

There is only one. "PURPLE KUSH". Believe me on this one.

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      I might just do tht I've been meaning to get my hands on some purple thank u

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      What breeder do u get your purple Kush from

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      BC Seedking out of British Colombia.

St.buds Here's what I'm planning for my next grow along with the breeders' info. Don't be afraid of the sativa in these hybrids; these strains are bred for these qualities.

NIRVANA SEEDS LITHIUM OG KUSH FEM
    Lithium OG Kush was bred using a top-notch OG Kush pheno as the mother and a stable Master Kush father. The result is a high THC indica-dominant strain which produces little CBD. It grows into a dense, bushy plant which will need a degree of pruning to keep it in shape and to allow light penetration to the interior bud sites.
    Buds are a delightful light green and covered in milky-white resin after 8 - 10 weeks.
    EFFECTS: Calming, anti-anxiolytic qualities to banish anxiety, uplifting and euphoric in nature explaining its therapeutic use as a natural anti-depressant.
    Mostly Indica strain
    OG Kush x Master Kush Genetics.
    Medium plant reaching 25-45"
    MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anxiety, Depression
    FLOWERING TIME 8-10 weeks

ICED GRAPEFRUIT FEM PHOTO Female Seeds
    An alluring cross between Grapefruit and Ice, the latter well-known for its ability to produce huge amounts of resin. A perfect amalgamation of a mentally uplifting strain with a strong physical pain-killer.
    Yields are excellent and the buds have an enticing smell that is a cross between fruity grapefruit and the richness of old-fashioned black hashish.
    This is a highly medicinal cannabis strain whose combination of uplifting and relaxing, pain-killing effects could make for one of the very best therapeutic strains yet whether you seek an anti-depressant or something to relax and overcome pain.
    VARIETY Mostly Sativa
    Photoperiod
    HEIGHT 45
    FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks
    EFFECTS Very good mental painkiller, Head, Long-lasting, Physical

O.G. KUSH fem photo RQS (Royal Queen)
    24-36"
    THC 20-23%
    Flower 8 weeks
    Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush
    Sa 25% In 75%
    High nutritional needs, particularly in the nitrogen and magnesium
    The most obvious trait of OG Kush is its strong, unique, very dank, slightly citrus aroma, almost like fuel or strong detergent. The flavour of OG Kush is equally as strong and dank, with a long-lasting aftertaste.
    OG Kush is an extremely strong cannabis strain, with most experienced smokers listing it as one of their favorites. The effect is as strong physically as it is mentally. Always be aware that the quality of care you provide your plants determines the quality of care they provide for you.
    OG Kush is known to stretch slightly during growth but soon starts to fill out during flowering. Its buds are large and dense, lime green clusters covered with a large amount of resin.
    Effects: Champion of medical marijuana: Anxiety disorders and panic attacks, stress, Chronic pain Depression, PTSD, muscle spasms

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      And how could u go wrong with og kush

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I will post on it after I have tried.

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome

I like extremely high CBD (over 10 percent) with low thc for pain and anxiety but that's just what works for me.

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I definitely dnt need sativa when I have anxiety wht kinda of strains have you grown tht u could recommend for pain?

I haven't harested any yet, pennywise, cannotonic (the one I'm growing now) and a local only one are ones I've gotten from dispenseries here that work well.

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok do u have a grow journal going?

In addition to the right strain, it is key to harvest at the right time. Too early and you get more THC to CBD without the same calming effects as if you harvest later.

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Very true I'm just kinda wondering wht strains others have grown and wht breeders the strain cones from tht worked for them

My seeds just came in and are now in rapid rooter inside a germination station. Here is my tent setup the tent is 3X3X5 600W LED light and 650 CFM multi speed

Seeds are from nirvana

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good I'm subscribed

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X