Green Kush harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Kush harvest

Hello my friends. I'm just past week 7 in flowering. Four Green Kush ladies and they are beautiful. One has 13 colas. Buds on all are fatting up nicely. A lot of white hairs and sugar leafs. Two of the girls have about 20/30% of pistils turning orange. I have a jewelers loupe and the trichomes seem clear in some places and kinda cloudy in other areas. I wish to harvest at peak. I read somewhere that Green Kush is a little different. Here's my Question.. I'm aware that some strains pistils don't turn all amber. Some strains are different I have read. Has anyone ever grown Green Hush before? Do all the pistils turn, and trichomes get milky when its time? When should I harvest Green Kush?
    5.5x8.5x7. 600w mh/hps. 440fan/carbon filter.
    FF soil/course perlite @25%. FF trio big bloom, grow, tiger bloom. PH w/ nutes@6.5.
    Four Green Crack fem. 7 gallon fiber pots.
    1 PKAF. 1 BCF. In 3 gallon fiber pots.
    Sowed 3-27-17. 12/12 light 5-7-17.
    Harvest PKAF 5-30-17 @ 43 grams
    Harvest one of four GC 7-9-17. Weight at time unknown. Will follow.

I ain't never grown that kind of kush so I'm not much help with that ,but there is other ways of telling you when she is ripe ,besides looking at pistils ,you got some pictures? You like to go fast or do you like to go slow ? Show us some pictures and we might be able to help you.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Wasn't able with the iPhone. I'll try to take photos thru my loupe. Maybe. The bad name for this strain is Green Crack. I was trying not to call it that tho. One of the colas is my profile photo. I'll try to get photos, but I was just wondering what the characteristics of the stain. Believe I read somewhere that GC pistils will remain misty white with a little amber. And that trichomes don't all get cloudy. Wasted to know if that was true or not.
      5.5x8.5x7. 600w mh/hps. 440fan/carbon filter.
      FF soil/course perlite @25%. FF trio big bloom, grow, tiger bloom. PH w/ nutes@6.5.
      Four Green Crack fem. 7 gallon fiber pots.
      1 PKAF. 1 BCF. In 3 gallon fiber pots.
      Sowed 3-27-17. 12/12 light 5-7-17.
      Harvest PKAF 5-30-17 @ 43 grams
      Harvest one of four GC 7-9-17. Weight at time unknown. Will follow.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey garçon. I got a green crack from bagseed. Very frosty. Smells like mango guayaba. I got a mother clones and I have already harvested one plant. I took many photos of the plant and of the trichomes with my microscope. You can check it in the journal in my signature.

Here's a pics of it
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2066.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	956.6 KB
ID:	109951Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2063.PNG
Views:	27
Size:	753.3 KB
ID:	109948Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2064.PNG
Views:	35
Size:	838.3 KB
ID:	109949Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2065.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	798.9 KB
ID:	109950

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X