Hybrid strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid strains

Has anyone grown any of these strains_White Widow XXL, Lemon Cake, Strawberry Cake, Ayahuasca Purple, Gold Mine, Blue Cheese, Skunky Monkey, Colorado Cookies, S.A.D Auto or NY Sour Diesel Haze? Any comments or suggestions appreciated_ thanks.
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Buddy it don't make sense unless you name the breeder or supplier

I know just 87 white widow strains alone?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      What he said!! The Ayahuasca Purple is Barneys Farm, it's not really a hybrid, look it up.

• vostok
      vostok commented
      Editing a comment
      a couple from 'heavy weight?' but I know of over a dozen breeders who mess with Blue Cheese with extreme results,Diesel Haze is breed by every newby
      SAD from Sweet is a killer ..IMO the best you have, I've yet to try Ayahuasca Purple from Barneys, I put it on my list

I’ve grown auto WW XL from Dinafem once. Had absolutely no Flavour and pretty mild effect. Never doin it again, grew pretty fast and strong tho

Comment

I think homegrown is growing the AP right now?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I grew the AP in 2018 and it was an awesome plant_ beautiful purple buds, super frosty, great taste and kicked butt. I just started a new grow a few days ago and am trying to germinate the two AP seeds I had left but they aren't popping...the other strains have and got planted today. I have a very short grow window this time and am likely just going to keep the auto's so I can harvest in time. The autos I have going are also from older seeds but seem to be on track_blue cheese, skunk and daiquiri lime.Never done the DL yet so that should be interesting. We'll see!
        Oh, and the AP seeds were from Barney's.
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X