315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

First cola came down this morning. A nice solid 2oz bud and 5 more just like it waiting for their turn. Maybe 3oz total when dried and cured.
    Which would be ok by me. I'll get a more focused picture in bit.
    Unfortunately it's raining here so humidity is high. I may have to cut these beauties up to prevent mold and bud rot.😭 I'm testing the "water" so to speak, with this bud. Depending how it acts I can adjust my process before chopping the rest.
    Cheers
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      That's amazing love the colour

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      May I PLEASE have that bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice Calikid, I don't even see any tip burn, great job, I think your gonna love that KindSoil, I'm going with coco on my next ones.

I'm definitely going to get more of these seeds from Barneys Farm. Critical Kush produces dense, sticky, fat, kushy colas. And easy to grow very forgiving.

Comment

RH went from raining when I cut it, 72% by days end. Then dropped 10% a day for 2 days. Holding at 56%
      Temperature is staying 68-70 high, 60-63 for low.

So far I haven't felt the need to break this bud down. Seems to be drying evenly. But I'll watch close. Test bud is drying nicely so far. The rest will likely come down this Sunday 🤔

I gave a lite trim now that it's pulled in some. Still nice and dense after losing almost half it's weight.

Waiting for this to cure is going to be torture. But so worth the wait.

Comment

Patience!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes indeed man ,that's a nice one.!

Down to 27g in 3 days from 59g.
        Couple more days and it should be ready for cure.
        This evening I'll be checking inner and outer moister levels. To make sure that the bud is drying out evenly. Starting to feel like it's beginning to dry a lil on the outside. Not much but enough to warrant a thorough check later today.
        I was worried about to much humidity, now the air is slightly dryer than ideal. Lol

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Cali, that is one lovely bud!!!

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks @Alltatup
          I can hardly wait for Sunday to chop the rest !
          Hard to believe my little light (106w) can grow buds this dense.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You and your light sure did!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how this is going to turn out...purple mazar wasn't potted to grow this big or be on a sativa life cycle.
        She's likely to out grow her pot. And getting fabric pots is near impossible right now. Not that I would transplant her at this point. The fires wiped out all of the local supply. But we ride til the wheels fall off...

Sorry for the colored lighting she is too big to bring out for pictures and I haven't set up any natural light high enough to show her off (6 feet tall and still growing).

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, that's interesting because it's supposed to be an indica-dominant strain, right? Who's the breeder? I'm trying to germinate a DP Mazar right now to add to my big grow box.

alltatup it's from fastbuds . Yes indica dominate, only supposed to be 3feet tall. Lol

Comment

2nd cut from critical kush. Almost as heavy as the first. But I stopped watering a few days longer for this cut than the last. The extra week was worth the wait. More sticky, and aroma.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            You may need some bigger jars. very nice calikid

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Really beautiful!

Thanks Mr.furley

Comment

P.Mazar is crazy ! 6-8 inches past the light ! Lol
            She has some time. But when the babies get bigger they are getting the center stage.
            Mazar is soo smelly. Trichomes are everywhere, stems and stalks even. If she isn't bulking up when the babies are ready to move under the main light, she will likely be eaten. Or made into hash. I'm not mad at her, between her crazy phenotype and my ph debacle she was setback. I just don't have the room for a project child.

alltatup sorry for the reddish hue, she's tough to photograph. 🕶

Comment

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              alltatup, She's covered in sticky resinous trichomes. Just growing like a weed, well over 6feet tall. I have a feeling she's headed for the hash bag. Shes so big I take lower buds and make hot tea. I figure they wont develop anyway.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I'm still a bit traumatized by my huge sativa plant that took over the whole grow box, and I can't do that again right now...

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              alltatup I heard that! I take care of my red-headed step children, but this is just crazy! It's so much time to invest that I didn't prepare or sign up for this duration. I would like to let her ride and see where she goes, but I don't have the space or light. So she can have until the babies need more space/light.

I have come to realize that I like more amber trichomes than I tried to tell myself. Hahaha...I have the patience of an unruly child.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              What he said!!! I am trying to get myself to wait until all triches are cloudy. THC is an amazing chemical...
              Last edited by alltatup; 12-10-2017, 04:52 AM.

Took a big bud off late November, it was ok but not really ready. Been taking big samples for the past month. But the critical kush came down yesterday.
            491g wet bud on the stems running total. Running total because I took it down in stages. I have tried it as it dries without much cure(if any) out of necessity. And it's pretty good considering that it grew way out of ph range.
            Last edited by Californiakid; 12-31-2017, 10:18 AM. Reason: More pictures

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are some beautiful buds, and I love the cardboard box idea!!!

And this beast has run out of time. There's enough cloudy trichome, its getting chopped and going straight into ice water.
            She would surely fatten up nicely if given a month or two. But I have 3 up and comers that will be ready in that time. So...she should give up some good hash and a good amount too!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X