How close to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How close to harvest?

This girl is about 12 weeks (WWA). I do have a jewl loop so I have been checking tri's. They are all mostly cloudy some here and there amber. If your wondering about the 12 weeks I live in New England Temps and humidity changes by the min. Hence slow growth. Here some pics. All input welcome.

It depends on what you like as a high, but I'd say it's good to go. According to trichomes/pistils. Again it depends on what you like as a high.
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

I agree with Minoo; you're seeing all milky w/ a few ambers, get to choppin (after flush)!!! We can't really see anything in your pink pictures!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

is WWA = White Widow Auto? I am assuming it is an auto strain from your statement about 12 weeks but just making sure. Not able to really see the trichomes from the pics but if you say mostly cloudy and some amber then you are probably right that it is time.

Comment

• Minoo96
          Minoo96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I assumed it was white widow auto too ^^ what else could it be?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X